Clarification Text of Personal Data Protection Law and E-Newsletter Subscription Consent
We use the information of our customers in order to announce our own campaign and promotion announcements in accordance with legal provisions. In this regard, we especially care that the products and services we offer are tailored to your needs. The use of information for the purpose of announcing our own campaigns and promotions sometimes involves sending promotional materials by mail. You may always object to the use of your information in this manner by giving a short written notification to the address below.
You can get information about our themed products, discount campaigns, special promotions that are constantly changing by e-mail or mail periodically. In order to benefit from this service, you must clearly declare your acceptance of the service.
You may at any time revoke your consent to the use of your address information or e-mail address for the purpose of sending an e-mail newsletter. To unsubscribe from SALKOM e-newsletter, you can use the registration termination link at the end of each e-newsletter. Alternatively, registered users can send an e-newsletter subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short text.
We use a third party application service to send our e-Newsletters and manage our e-newsletter subscription lists. In this way, we can send you e-Newsletters that display smoother, more comfortable and stable, and e-mail templates that are better matched with our products. Click here for detailed privacy policies of the application that provides third-party e-Newsletter submission service. As e-Newsletter Submission, we respect the privacy of our customers and members. This policy was written to determine the use of the privacy and security of our customers and members.
Privacy is one of the most important policies of the e-Newsletter. We do not directly share any information about the identity and characteristics of our members with third parties.
Your e-mail address is only used to send you the requested information. As part of your use of our e-mail marketing software, e-Newsletter Submission allows you to choose whether to receive certain information from the Campaign Reporter. e-Newsletter does not sell, rent or lend our contact lists (including customer information) to any other company. Every e-Newsletter you request is unsubscribed. Cancellation requests are made within a few minutes and no information is sent to the users requesting not to receive the specified information.
Special Offers and Updates
When the user requests to subscribe to the newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. For the privacy of our users, we provide a cancellation mechanism at the bottom of each email so that they can opt out of receiving this newsletter.
Rarely, service-related announcements may need to be sent. For example, if our service has been temporarily suspended for maintenance, we can email all users on the subject Or we can send information / clarification emails to our customers about our updated policies. Users may choose not to receive these emails, but can then reactivate their email newsletter subscriptions.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide the services they request, and respond to their account with e-mail or telephone at the user’s request.
Web Site Usage Information
We evaluate your IP address in order to diagnose potential problems with our server and run our Web site and provide various pro-active fraud measures. We do not link your IP address to any personal information. To determine which areas our users are using, we can track the activity using those areas. e-Newsletter Submission does not keep track of what individuals read, but instead tracks how many times each page is visited. This allows SALKOM to provide a superior and informative web experience for you.
e-Newsletter Submission has invested a significant amount in current server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect our information assets. These technologies are part of the sophisticated security structure. All data is stored on our tightly controlled secure servers.
We may change these privacy policies from time to time. When SALKOM makes changes to these policies, we will notify you of these updates on our home page and send an email to users who allow them. We will report all changes here, so be sure to check back regularly. When our policies change in the future, the personal information you give us with these policies will not contradict your previous consent.
You can still contact us at email@example.com to ask your questions.
Clarification for KVKK(Personal Data Protection Law)
We would like to inform you about the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK), which was enacted in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of personal life, and to determine the obligations of real and legal persons who process personal data.
In the scope of the Law, personal data shall be provided as her any information relating to an individual or identifiable natural person;; processing means “obtaining, storing, storing, preserving, changing, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying personal data in a completely or partially automated or non-automated manner provided that it is part of any data recording system or any processing of data such as the prevention of its use..
- Purpose of the Clarification Text and Data Responsible Position of the Company:
SALKOM presents the following statements to the attention of our customers and third parties who use our website and / or mobile applications in order to fulfill their obligation to enlighten them in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) no. SALKOM reserves the right to update this Statement of Protection of Personal Data at any time in accordance with the amendments to the applicable legislation.
- Purpose and Transfer of Personal Data of Customers:
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- To confirm the identity of the shopper / owner via the website / mobile applications,
- To record the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sale Contract and Consumer Protection, to be able to provide the necessary information,
- To issue all records and documents that will be the basis of processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- To be able to provide information to public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation on public safety issues,
- Provide a better shopping experience to our customers, alarak taking into account the interests of our customers ”to provide information to our customers about the products that our customers may be interested in, transfer campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to recognize our customers who shop from web site and / or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to conduct surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the current legislation,
- Prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place with the consent of our customers and as a rule personal data is not transmitted to third parties without our customer’s approval.
However, personal data are shared with the courts and other public institutions due to and including our legal obligations. For example; mandatory invoice, etc.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during the transfer of data to third parties.
Your personal data, direct / indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries, the program partner institutions, organizations we cooperate with to carry out our activities, domestic / foreign individuals and institutions where we receive data storage services in the cloud, domestic / foreign institutions that we have contracted to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, Interbank Card In order to provide better service and customer satisfaction with its head office, the banks we have contracted, it can be shared with various agencies, advertising companies and survey companies in Turkey and abroad and other third parties in Turkey and abroad and our related business partners within the scope of various marketing
- Method of Collection of Personal Data and Legal Reason:
Personal data is processed by SALKOM in accordance with the data provided by our customers who make transactions from customers at www.salkom.com.tr website, stores and mobile applications, with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation. Personal data collected for the legal reasons mentioned above can be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and in this Illumination and Consent Text.
- Customer Rights as Personal Data Owner:
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law costumers have the following rights:
- To learn whether personal data about them are processed,
- Request information if personal data is processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of the personal data in case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring processing and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems and (viii) to claim the damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests for the exercise of such rights may be communicated by personal data holders through the methods set out in the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data within the Scope of Law No. 6698 by SALKOM at www.salkom.com.tr. SALKOM will evaluate these demands and finalize them within 30 days. SALKOM reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can contact us at any time for any questions and comments regarding your personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you wish to unsubscribe, however, you can use the “I want to cancel my subscription ”option in the My Account” section.
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
No problem! You can get help from Live Support or Contact Us.